Viewing entries from category: Television Quiz Shows
Pete Wall and Charlie Evans from HarperCollins have kindly agreed to share their latest series of podcasts with Mediaedu.co.uk Please click on the hyperlink immediately below to download and listen to an invaluable introduction to this year’s AQA GCSE Media Studies Controlled Test.
Quiz Shows Podcasts
Take a Quick Quiz on Quiz Shows
Quiz Shows Quiz
Quiz Show Intro Letter
http://www.mediaedu.co.uk/indexee.php/resources/aqa-controlled-test-quiz-shows-mock-exam-intro-letter...[ read full article ] »
Creating a television quiz show is one of the best ways of exploring televisual techniques in a television studio. It is difficult to make a television quiz show without a multi camera set up.
A Further Education College came up with the idea of a 20 minute quiz show, called What Do You Know Quiz Show? Further down the page is how they made it.
The class was divided into two teams of 12 people in each. Each team produced a 10 minute quiz show with the other team as the...[ read full article ] »
- Lesson 1: Programme Types
- Lesson 2: Channelling
- Lesson 3: Scheduling
- Lesson 4: Audience Pleasure
- Lesson 5: Case Study - Celebrity Juice
- Lesson 6: Comedy Programme Research
- Lesson 7: Comparing Programmes
- Lesson 8: Understanding the Quality of an Answer
- Lesson 9: Additional Research and Practise
- Related Clips
Categories: GCSE, OCR GCSE, Film, Action, Action Adventure, Hot Entries, Quizzes, Media Studies Quizzes, Radio, Radio Comedy, Television, Situation Comedy, Television Comedy, Television Quiz Shows, Television Situation Comedy
- Open Action Adventure, TV and Radio Comedy Quiz
- Click on the back button to return to MediaEdu when you’ve finished using the quiz.