Viewing entries from category: NCFE Level 1
Unit 04: Assemble Interactive Media Products to Produce Final Work (Website Design)
You will be developing a portfolio of work for a number of set tasks in response to a main Design Brief set by your tutor. This sample Design Brief asks you to assemble interactive media products to produce a Website Homepage for a new fashion magazine targeting 16-25 year olds, How’s That? This will link with your work for Unit 1.
- Plan and Prepare for the production of the...
Categories: Certificates, NCFE Certificates, NCFE Level 1, Key Concepts, Audience Consumption & Platforms, Digital Graphics, Institutions, Copyright, Hot Entries, Magazines, Magazine Design, Online Magazines, New Media, Digital Media, Skills, Graphic Design, Software, InDesign, Photoshop
- Magazine Cover Layout Plan.pdf
- Music Magazine Flat Plan.pdf
Welcome to the NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Interactive Media - to achieve this unit you will be developing a portfolio of work that includes 3 products, in response to a set Brief. The three pieces of work are:
- An Annotated (labelled) Research File - collecting evidence against a checklist - see below.
- Using PowerPoint or Prezi to make a short presentation, explaining the software...