Viewing entries from category: Music Press Language
Categories: GCSE, Key Concepts, Institutions, Music, British Pop Music, Music Video, Other Topics, Production Zone, Audio Production, Music Press, Music Press History, Music Press Institution, Music Press Language, Music Press Links One, Pop Music on TV
EMI Group EMI is the world’s largest independent music company.
musicovery.com Free access to a range of music on the Internet
Observations from AQA course on The Music Press
1. Identify conventions of The Music Press
2. Analyse front pages
3. Identify the value of genre
4. Explore narrative: contents of mags, the use of narrative on the front cover
5. Mode of address: how mags speak to their audience
6. Editorial vs advertising content - how easy is it to distinguish between the two?